Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

I expected this to be great, but you really managed to excel even your own standards. WOOO!!!!!!

Dog Of Man Dog Of Man

well, that was...

strange.

I've been a fan of David Firth long enough to know what to expect from his cartoons, but this just takes the cake in terms of utter weirdness.

I have to say, it was very well done and incredibly inventive. I don't normally give a 10 to something that makes me think "What the hell did I just watch?" but this flash is worth it.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Really should think of another word but.. AWESOME!

I didn't think it would be but this is way WAY better than the already awesome first one. Your animation style is amazing- unique, funny and amazingly fluid. Its a decent length too- I kept thinking 'right thats so many jokes done already it must be nearly the end now' but it kept on going, and got funnier and funnier. If you keep this up and keep doing sequels this could become one of the greatest series' on the whole net.

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Most impressive

There's a lot I could mention in this review, but I'll cut to the chase: This is the most impressive fan created game I have ever played. Sure there are glitches and little things I could nitpick, but when you consider how much depth there is to this game, it doesn't matter.
I've played earlier versions of this but now the game really feels complete- it's enormous and my only complaint would be that I'm never going to have the time to sit down and play it all the way through. I didn't really like the story, but I don't tend to like any fan stories when it comes to established franchises like Mario.
Anyway, this is fully deserving of a 10 out of 10.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Brilliant

What can I say? It's Doom. Even though its just the first episode, I'm not going to drop a star because its such a legendary game.

The fact that its now running in Flash player is quite insane. The graphics ran flawlessly- the only bugs I found were with the sound, but it really isnt worth moaning about. The controls are half-broken as well, making the harder difficulties even more challenging than before, but nevertheless its great, nostalgic fun, and a great technical achievement as well.

Parrot Parrot

Sorry

But somehow I don't feel motivated to spend 5 mins doing a jigsaw puzzle.
I highly doubt you're going to win over anyone with this.

parrotparrot responds: